Technical Sales Specialist
Territory: NIH, MD
Our client is a young, innovative company, focused on providing exceptional tools for cell biology and immunology research. We are seeking highly technical candidates with experience in immunological techniques, including cell separation/isolation.
Previous sales or FAS experience is a plus, but not required. If you meet the technical requirements, have great interpersonal skills, and the desire and aptitude to transition into a technical sales career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Postdocs and technicians are highly encouraged to apply!!
* Achieve sales targets within assigned territory, using consultative/application driven approach
* Provide high level of technical support and product training to customers, pre and post sales.
* Maintain close relationships with researchers in key accounts, primarily academia
* BS, MS or PhD in Immunology, Cell & Molecular Biology or related field
* Experience with cell separation using magnetic beads or flow cytometry
* Familiarity with the NIH/Bethesda area preferred
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Self –motivated, highly driven individual