Instrumentation Sale Rep
Our client is a young, innovative company, focused on providing exceptional tools and application support for life science research. Due to continued growth, our client is expanding their sales team in Boston. This position is responsible for selling instrumentation to life science and drug discovery researchers in academic, pharma and biotech accounts. We are seeking a high energy, technically sound sales professionals who is familiar with key regional accounts.
* Achieve sales targets within assigned territory, through both direct sales and management of distribution channels
* Perform instrument demonstrations, present product seminars, and represent company at vendor and tradeshows
*Maintain close relationships with researchers in key accounts, both academic and pharma.
* BS or higher in life science discipline
* 2+ years life science sales experience with proven track record of success
* Experience with Western blotting and protein/gene expression
*Familiarity with key accounts in the Boston/Cambridge territory
*Proven ability to penetrate new accounts through networking and proactive lead generation
*Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Hunter mentality; comfortable in dynamic startup environment with missionary sales mindset
* Self motivated, competitive and highly driven individual